Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Centerpieces

I was recently at my Junior League office and came across these centerpieces that they used in the past, but were just going to get rid of. I kinda like them, but am not completely inspired by them, so I welcome any thoughts and/or opinions. The pics are not great since I took them with my camera phone, but hopefully you get the idea. Junior League had a candle in them, but I'm not so sure that's what I need during the middle of the day. Chris thought we could wind some vines through them. Who knows?!

4 comments:

-alyssa said...

dude, you can totally make these work. you could spraypaint them, probably. you could use vines/flowers to adorn them. even wind ribbon (in your colors) through them? if you're drawn to 'em there's gotta be a reason. plus, they're free, right?? since my nickname's 'queen la cheapa' - i'm totally down with free.

Miranda said...

completely agree! i am not creative in the least bit in these areas but think that you, of all the people in the world, could make these work.

Jennifer said...

I agree!! Ribbon or flower vines or something...i think they look cool!!

Unknown said...

I like these centerpieces, too, and FREE is always helpful. I think they look kind of Moroccan (sp?) and they have a lot of potential to combine well with colorful accessories/flowers/candles.