Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Did everyone have a good Easter? We sure did. Chris gave me a hard time about purchasing an "easter outfit" for Spencer but hey, we always had them and guess what?! He was freaking adorable in it, so I stand by my decision.
Like the egg hunt at the zoo, Spencer didn't really care. But that's okay, I know we'll have lots of egg hunts in our future! Rocco on the other hand was all over it (again). This is what I get when I tried to take a picture of him...kid is on the move!
It would have been a dream come true to get a photo of the both of them at the same time, but that didn't happen. I am contemplating dressing them up again for an Easter do-over shot.

Today is Spencer's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Oh how time flies. Yet at the same time, I can barely remember my life without him.

Next weekend is the big birthday bash, so stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments: